The Avenue of the volcanoes of the Ecuadorian Andes is a route that goes along the Sierra Region where you can see several snowy peaks next to beautiful lagoons and valleys that go from the northern part of Quito to the southern part of Cuenca.
In this adventure tour you visit the following volcanoes: Cayambe, Guagua Pichincha, Cotopaxi, Quilotoa and Chimborazo, as well as indigenous villages and national parks.
The tour includes:
- Excursion to the Cayambe Coca National Park and hiking to the 1st refuge of Cayambe Volcano.
- Visit to Quitsato the other middle of the world (Cayambe).
- Quito city tour by night.
- Excursion and ascent by cable car to Guagua Pichincha, hiking.
- Excursion to the Antisana Ecological Reserve, La Mica lagoon, El Condor viewpoint.
- Excursion to the Ilinizas Ecological Reserve, the Quilotoa Volcano and Lagoon, visit to the Toachi Canyon and Shalala viewpoint.
- Visit to the handicrafts market.
- Excursion and hiking to the 1st refuge of Chimborazo volcano.
In Traveltips we offer 2 nights tours.