Photo: Ministerio de Turismo
SOUTH EASTERN PROVINCES, SANGAY NATIONAL PARK, CHIMBORAZO: CULTURAL AND NATURAL ATTRACTIONS
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Complete tourist transportation. Departure is from the Mobil gas station at Kennedy Norte.
- 1 night accommodation in Macas.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Riobamba.
- American breakfast and 3 dinner’s menu.
- Entrance fees to all tourist attractions specified in the program.
- Assistance of tour guides.
- Entertainment and transportation service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- First aid kit.
- Travel insurance.
- Hotel taxes.
- City tour of Macas, the church´s viewpoint.
- Excursion to the Sangay National Park and the Atillo and Collay Lagoons, time tunnel and viewpoint of the Sangay Rivers.
- Excursion to the labyrinths of Chiguaza, where in a long walk along trails we can appreciate the Cave of Los Tayos, Labyrinths, Gas Mines and waterfalls.
- Visit and enjoy the gastronomy of the Amazon in the city of Puyo.
- Visit to the largest artisan market in eastern Ecuador.
- City tour through the old city of Riobamba visiting the Conceptas Museum, the Independence House, the Cathedral, the Maldonado Park, the Lara Clock.
- Visit to the Church of the Assumption of Guano, where we will find one of its valuable pieces: The Franciscan Mummy.
- Visit to the catacombs of Sicalpa.
- Visit to the train station in Urbina where the last ice carrier of the Andes awaits you.
- Visit to the Colta lagoon, the old church of Balbanera and its ancestors.
- Fauna Reserve of Chimborazo and the passage of the vicuña.
WHAT TO BRING:
Hat or cap, photo camera, sunscreen, water thermometer, goggles, warm clothing, gloves, scarf, comfortable shoes, hiking clothing, insect repellent, swimsuit, towel, rubber boots, personal documents.