Hacienda La Danesa is a family owned and working hacienda that offers authentic and bespoke experiences for travelers looking to get off the tourist trails and to have a meaningful exchange with locals.
Hacienda La Danesa is ready to welcome guests who want to explore this natural side of Guayaquil.
After three and a half months with closed doors, they have designed 30 protocols to reduce the risk of contagion. You can read about these biosecurity protocols here.
Some of the most important changes are:
- Specific reservations are accepted in the lodging service to respect the privacy and tranquility of the guests.
- We are working at 50% of capacity, in this way we have greater tranquility and privacy on the farm.
- All activities and excursions are private to decrease interaction between guests.
- They have increased Claro’s Internet bandwidth and 3G signal for guests who need to have their virtual classes or their business meetings.
Hacienda La Danesa is characterized by its passion to share its hacienda with guests in search of an authentic and unique experience of the countryside of the Ecuadorian coast accompanied by friendly service with discreet luxuries.
Included in your Overnight Rate:
- All Hacienda Local Experiences: Bicycles, Lazy River Tubing, Milking, Cacao Plantation
- Open Wi-Fi
- From Farm to Table Breakfast
- Soft Drinks
- Binoculars and Bird Watching Guide
- Yoga Mat
- Tropical Fruits
- Curated Local Experiences (Yoga, Spa, Workshops, etc.)
- Half Day Nearby Excursions
- One Day Excursions
- Alcoholic Drinks
Gastronomy – Farm to Table
Bring the freshness of locally harvested tropical fruits and vegetables to your plate. Whether from the gardens or from the nearby community market, all the dishes are crafted to highlight an authentically organic gastronomic experience with an ecuadorian influence.